But it could cost you a lot if you don’t.
For many South Shore businesses, these are tough economic times. And things don’t get any easier when you don’t know where to turn for trusted advice. But increasingly, more business owners and startups are discovering that fresh thinking and sound advice is closer than they think. And it’s called the Tahoe Tactical Team.
We make it simple to get started because we know you already have plenty to think about and do. Here’s how it works:
- You fill out a program application and drop it off or mail it in. Once our Coaching Coordinator verifies your eligibility, we set up an appointment with you to discuss your needs.
- After assessing your business goals and needs, we create an Individual Development Plan (IDP) tailored just for you.
- You attend workshops focused on specific topics such as business plan creation, strategic planning, sales, leadership, and financial planning.
- We assign appropriate coaches and the number of coaching hours needed to focus on areas of improvement.
- You set up meetings with the coaches and you’re on your way.
As you can see, we’ve done our best to cut through the bureaucracy by keeping the forms and formalities to a minimum and the process simple. So, what are you waiting for?